So lets get to the goods...
- Stop listening to other people and make my own opinions, this is in regards to not only the simple things like movies and books, but people and life experiences
- Spend more time on me. I find that I was spending a whole lot of money, but not enough time. If I don't find myself interesting, attractive, or respectable why would anyone else?
- Start Running. I have always wanted to be a runner, I find myself envious of people in my neighborhood that I see running early in the morning when it is quiet and calm.
- Reach intermittent fitness goals. This will be an ongoing struggle for me. I will be posting separate sections for most of these goals.
- Read at least one book a month. Off to a great start so far!
- Take a class for hobby (or to reach other goals) at least every other month. In the least, these classes will include: Piano, photography, and Bikram yoga. All three I have always wanted to do but haven't.
- Realize that I am responsible for my own happiness.
- I do not want to recognize myself mentally, physically, or emotionally in a year.
I already have some catching up to do. So here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment